No. Your photographs are printed at an centralised printing lab and shipped to your local store or the address that you nominate at the time of placing the order. For information on shipping times, please visit the Delivery Information page.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel and receive a refund for my order?
- I have placed my order and realised I have made a mistake and would like to make a change. How can I do that?
- Are the photos I order online printed at my local store?
- I have not received a confirmation email once my order was placed, but I have received an email from PayPal. Will my order be processed?
- I am not happy with the order I have received. What do I do?
- I have a code from a promotional offer. How do I redeem it?
- I get an error message when I try to add my code. How can I fix this?
- I have multiple codes. Can I redeem them within the same order?