We are unable to prioritise orders that have been submitted, and the lab will process jobs in the order that they are received. Due to the large volume of orders processed, the lab is unable to single out an order to send via Express Post.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to process my order?
- What are the delivery costs?
- Can my order be prioritised or sent by Express Post if I pay extra?
- How can I check the status of what I have ordered online?
- My Order Status is 'Shipped' but I have still not received my order
- Can I change the shipping address, pick up location or contact phone number after my order has been placed?
- I have not yet been contacted by my local store to say my order is ready to be collected. How do I chase it up?
- I have chosen Home Delivery but my order has not arrived
- I have only received part of my order