Depending on the size of your original image and the paper size that you select for your prints, some amount of cropping may occur to your photos.
To ensure that this cropping does not result an important part of your photo being removed, we recommend that you preview each image before proceeding with your order. To preview your photo:
- Choose the photos that you would like to order and size from the list on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select a photo to preview by clicking on it once. Your photo will be highlighted.
- Click on the Preview button.
- Your photo will be displayed and any cropping that will occur will be shown with dark grey shading.
- If you would like to adjust the area of the photo that will be cropped, close the preview window, click on Edit, and then Crop.